All your questions answered about our first Club Cask
April 11, 2022
The Club within the Club
We took to the airwaves to answer all the questions you had about our first Club Cask, a new-fill cask of Keeper’s Heart Irish-style American Pot Still whiskey from O’Shaughnessy Distilling Co. in Minneapolis. If you missed the livestream, you can catch up on the replay here:
Stories & Sips Whiskey Club Members have the opportunity to secure their very own bottlings from this cask at the end of their maturation by being member of our Cask Club (Cask Club #1). Cask Club memberships are available on a first come, first served basis with each membership entitling you to the following:
- Your own numbered bottle of Cask Strength Keeper’s Heart Whiskey exclusively distilled, matured and labeled for the Stories & Sips Whiskey Club and signed by Brian Nation himself.
- Join the filling of the cask virtually or in-person at the distillery.
- An in-person tour of O’Shaughnessy Distilling Co., redeemable at any time during the maturation of the cask.
- Access to twice-per-year virtual/in-person events with Master Distiller Brian Nation to hear the progress of the whiskey.
- The chance to participate in a number of deconstruction tasting events with whiskey samples shipped to your door during the maturation of the cask.
- Regular photo and video updates on the cask and the whiskey.
- Additional perks and discounts from the team at O’Shaughnessy Distilling Co.
- Delivery of your numbered whiskey bottle direct to our retail partner in California for shipping to you.
If interested in participating, we will open up registration on a first-come, first-served basis (maximum 1 membership share per person for the first round) to those who have expressed interest by filing out the form on this page.
Once all 244 memberships have been accounted for, we will operate a waiting list for those who’d like to be notified of future availability.