A Cork man, a Waterford Woman and a Black Barrel
October 30, 2018
In this episode of Stories and Sips, you get two Irish people for the price of one as I’m joined by Columbus Jameson Brand Ambassador Lisa McGrath – a Waterford native – who shares the story of Jameson Black Barrel and leads us through a tasting of this wonderful whiskey.
We talk about:
- The typically Irish story behind why the barrels are charred twice
- The effect barrel aging has on the liquid
- Who this unique Irish whiskey is aimed at
- What it tastes and smells like
- The only place in the world you can get cask-strength Jameson Black Barrel
If you are a fan of Jameson, you’ll love this particular expression and it’s a great step up on your journey through the Jameson portfolio of products.
If you enjoyed this story and would like to be notified whenever a new episode goes live, be sure to add your email address below. You’ll be the first to know about upcoming events and the latest episodes. Promise.