A Cork man, a Waterford Woman and a Black Barrel
In this episode of Stories and Sips, you get two Irish people for the price of one as I’m joined by Columbus Jameson Brand Ambassador Lisa McGrath – a Waterford native – who shares the story of Jameson Black Barrel and leads us through a tasting of this wonderful whiskey.
We talk about:
- The typically Irish story behind why the barrels are charred twice
- The effect barrel aging has on the liquid
- Who this unique Irish whiskey is aimed at
- What it tastes and smells like
- The only place in the world you can get cask-strength Jameson Black Barrel
If you are a fan of Jameson, you’ll love this particular expression and it’s a great step up on your journey through the Jameson portfolio of products.
If you enjoyed this story and would like to be notified whenever a new episode goes live, be sure to add your email address below. You’ll be the first to know about upcoming events and the latest episodes. Promise.